Advisor and Senior Consultant
- B.E. (Mechanical Engineering) from IIEST (erstwhile B E College, University of Calcutta) in 1984
- M.Tech from IIT, Kharagpur in 1986
- Former Senior Director, Confederation of Indian Industries (CII)
- Former Consultant, World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) and National Expert of UNIDO
- Worked in Hindustan Motors Ltd., Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt of India and CMC Limited
37 years’ of experience, contributed significantly in improving and strengthening India’s Innovation-Economy Ecosystem aiming towards effectively realizing through public private partnerships, socio-economic benefits derived from the investments made in country’s knowledge ecosystem. The benefits primarily were aimed at increase in value-added manufacturing, high technology exports; and ownership of critical technologies including scientific/technology-solutions to social challenges.
Technology Consulting, Intellectual Property, Policy Advocacy